Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Visit

Today one of the other members in my group and I are planning to go to the abandoned prison in order to get an idea what it looks like and to start on the storyboard. Im not so sure how I feel about this. I've watched a lot of horror movies and an abandoned prison doesn't look like the best place to go or two teenagers to explore. But, since its for the project we're going to make it happen and make the best out of it. I'll pretend like I won't be scared, but I definitely will be. Hopefully this goes smoothly and we can get in and out of there quickly and start on the story board later today.

The good news is that after this visit today and start of the storyboard, we will be on pace with our schedule to get this project done at a reasonable time before it's due to make sure its exactly what we want. I will keep you updated on how this visit goes. :0

No comments:

Post a Comment