Monday, April 4, 2016

Strangers in the Night

Last night my group and I got all of the filming done for the film opening and have began editing on Imovie. The filming went very well and we got all of the shots that we planned out and some different ones that were interesting and stood out. I also think we found the name of our film, which would be strangers in the night. This title comes from the song "Strangers in the night" by Frank Sinatra which we will be playing in the background of the opening.

We are down to the final week of the project and everything seems to be on schedule. For the film opening all me and my group have left is the editing, creating the subtitles and title and finding where to insert them, and to make the song flow well with the film opening. We plan on getting all of this done mid-week so we have time to look everything over and finish up the entire project with the Creative Critical Reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment